Moldovan Association of Information and Communications Technology Companies, ATIC, promotes the development of the ICT sector in the Republic of Moldova through viable partnerships between the private companies, similar organizations, state institutions, international organizations in order to enhance the competitiveness and development of the sector and company capacities, enlarge the market, attract investments in the country and participate in the decision making and regulatory process on the national and international level.
ATIC promotes the country’s competitiveness and reability as a destination for value-added IT and BPO for international clients. In addition, Association works closely with the Moldovan Government, local colleges and universities, and non-governmental organisations to ensure ICT’s contribution to the national economy continues to increase and to promote ICT as a tool for strengthening competitiveness in other sectors.
ATIC is growing and includes the leading companies from the software development and services, hardware and communications subsectors. The Association is ready to serve as a one-stop source of information about the industry in Moldova and to help connect interested business partners to local ICT companies. One of the priorities of ATIC in 2017 is to ensure a maximum impact for the activities carries on and expand on a greater number of beneficiaries therein. ATIC is looking to engage all the community in the country and outside into the process of offering IT education, IT entrepreneurship support and expand its programs national wide.
One of the main projects ATIC is currently implementing is the ”Development of the ICT Excellence Center in Moldova – Tekwill”.
ATIC is looking for a Fundraising consultant with the following responsibilities:
- Analysis of the current crowd funding and fundraising landscape, including research of prospective donors and how to reach them;
- Provide independent advice and support in developing and/or executing strategic, operational plans to meet defined fundraising targets, objectives, and aspirations;
- Develop clear goals in line with findings and agreed strategies, identifies priorities, foresees risks and makes allowances accordingly;
- Review the success and achievements against agreed targets, identifying strengths, weaknesses and areas for improvement;
- Create communication mechanisms and implementation plan for a Crowdfunding campaign in the country and outside.
- Assist the Executive Director and team members in devising and implementing fundraising strategies for their programmes and specific projects and review their implementation on a regular basis.
- Develop and improve the effectiveness of the organisation-wide oversight, monitoring and coordination of fundraising and reporting.
- Produce, develop and deepen existing donor relationships, ensuring that the organisation maintains effective communications and good relations with our donor partners, ensuring they are updated on our work and achievements up-to-date reports for staff and management.
- Write and present proposals to new funding partners;
- Demonstrate good access to lead companies and other private sector stakeholders;
- Handle PR and secure social media coverage, writing and distributing press releases, reaching out to journalists, create ads to generate leads, etc.
- Work in a tight schedule against clearly established KPIs.
- Support the organization in the development and implementation of fundraising strategy and action plans;
- Define concepts, activities, and strategies in relation to the fundraising component;
- Lead and implement crowdfunding and fundraising-related activities;
- Develop position papers, letters, relationships with main stakeholders of interest to the ICT industry;
- Other tasks as necessary;
The fundraising consultant will report directly to the Senior Project Coordinator.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Economics. Minimum 5 years of experience.
Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency (including reading, writing and speaking) in Romanian/English.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs and motivation letters in English language by September 28, to firstname.lastname@example.org. No late submissions will be taken into consideration.