|For:||National Association of ICT Companies|
|Funded by:||Donor¹ funds.|
|Published:||November 11, 2022|
|Deadline:||November 26, 2022, 15:00 Chisinau time|
|EXTENDED DEADLINE:||December 02, 2022, 15:00 Chisinau time|
¹Donor, in this context, is any organization which provides, or joins in providing, financing for the implementation of a development project implemented by ATIC.
The National Association of ICT Companies (ATIC) is looking for a local eligible and responsible companies, able to provide events organization and support services for ATIC and its projects for a period of 12 months. Such services include:
LOT 1: Event organization: concept, preparations, management, and guests
LOT 2: Event production services: equipment including delivery, operation, installation & dismantling. Online event management
LOT 3: Photo & Video Services for events
LOT 4: Music and Entertainment services
Electronic Submission Only: The only acceptable submission method is electronical – via email:
to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Sirbu Cristina, Procurement Specialist
cc: email@example.com – Ana Chirita, Strategic Projects Director
Quotations Allowed per LOT.
Please refer to Section 3 for details on the services included in each LOT – Terms of Reference of this RFQ.
For details on the tender, please download the full full RFQ (Pdf)
In formulating their offers, interested companies shall follow the submission protocol and be guided by the list of mandatory documents required the RFQ, including the FORMS-A-F (Word)
Proposals must be submitted in separate pdf format files corresponding to the:
1) Technical Proposal: Forms A-E and other mandatory documents required by this solicitation documents. There may be one or several PDF files with relevant names.
2) Financial Proposal: Form F – should be password-protected. ATIC will request the password if the proposal is deemed eligible and technically compliant.
- Any submission of the financial proposal that is not password-protected will be disqualified. Also, any submission of the financial proposal together with the password will be disqualified.
- Offers received after the specified deadline (date and time) will be considered late and will NOT be evaluated by ATIC.
- Incomplete offers will not be accepted.
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org – Sirbu Cristina, Procurement Specialist