Moldovan Association of ICT Companies promotes the development of the ICT sector in the Republic of Moldova through viable partnerships between the private companies, similar organizations, state institutions, and international organizations.
The most important project aims to establish and operate a fully functional and sustainable ICT Excellence Centre in Moldova. The activity will establish and manage a physical facility for the Centre, provide for appropriate equipment and staff, and organize trainings and services to students and IT sector workers related to information and communications technology (ICT).
Job Title: Marketing and Communication Officer
The Marketing and Communication Officer is responsible for projects strategic communications and a broad variety of marketing activities within a deadline driven environment.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate selection and engagement of a marketing/PR company to develop the Center’s Communications Strategy
- Oversee the Center’s Communications strategy and activities related to project outreach
- Provide quality control on all reports, marketing materials, and other documents generated by the project
- Attend meetings with USAID, ATIC and implementing partners on an ad hoc basis regarding communications and marketing related issues
- Assist with planning, logistics and attends project events as requested by the Senior Project Coordinator
- Manage consultant labor and vendors with regards to desktop publishing, graphic design, and technical writing/editing
- Work with project partner organizations, including the Technical University, to assist them in developing and implementing communications strategies
- Develop and manage budget allocations of social / digital media activities
- Develop evaluation plans, daily measure and monitor social / digital media, newspaper articles and other periodicals related to the work of the Center
- Participate and contribute to marketing activities to promote Center’s products and services
- Provide key technical input on marketing issues, including market information, market chain, local and regional market access issues and constraints
- Investigate specific potential targeted markets and niche products that the Center can be offering.
The Marketing and Communication Officer will report directly to the Senior Project Coordinator; and will also work with other staff as per direction from the Senior Project Coordinator.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field; Master’s preferred
- 5 years of experience using digital media and social marketing tools
- Broad and deep knowledge of the digital media landscape; enthusiasm to stay abreast of digital trends
- Knowledge of USAID’s marking and branding requirements is preferred
- Experience working with graphic designers and web developers to create digital products (infographics, memes, etc.)
- Expertise in website development process, including planning, strategy, user experience, information architecture, and usability testing
- Demonstrated experience in online community building and management
Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in Romanian/Russian/English is required.
- Working knowledge of relevant software (Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Working knowledge and prior application of social media analytics tools (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Radian6, etc.)
- Experience in executing digital ad buys
- Excellent program management skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, writing, and oral presentation skills
- Strong leader and problem-solver; ability to navigate various viewpoints to develop consensus
- Demonstrate experience successfully multi-tasking across projects and delivering results within very tight deadlines
Payments and benefits:
Possibility for promotions
Professional and developing work environment
Enthusiastic, young and motivated team
Interesting work with international experts, partners