The National Association of ICT Companies (ATIC) hereby invites qualified individual consultants to apply for the position of “Individual consultant to provide marketing strategic consulting for Tekwill ”, under the ATIC project Moldova ICT Excellence Center Project (ICTEC/Tekwill) financed by USAID
Required Qualification & Competencies:
- Minimum 5 year of relevant experience in marketing and communication areas
- Higher education in Marketing, Commerce, Economics and other relevant areas
- Good understanding of the IT ecosystem and educational IT initiatives in the country
- Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English
- Prior and relevant expertise/knowledge in investments projects (if physical infrastructure will be chosen as an impact component of the future assignment)
- Experience with IT related projects or collaborations will be considered a plus,
- Prior assistance to donor driven projects will be considered an advantage
- Relevant international expertise will be considered a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
For details on the assignment, please download the Individual Consultant Procurement call ICP#ICTEC-2021-024 Pdf
Structure of the Offer:
The offer must contain the following mandatory documents:
- The technical offer describing the approach to the assignment, timeframe, workload.
- Financial offer (form type ANEXA 1)
- Past performance information
- Potential entry points/questionnaires to complete the assignment
DEADLINE: May 20, 2021, 15:00 Chisinau time