The goal of the project is to establish and operate a fully functional and sustainable ICT Excellence Centre in Moldova. The activity will establish and manage a physical facility for the Centre, provide for appropriate equipment and staff, and organize trainings and services to students and IT sector workers related to information and communications technology (ICT).
Job Title: Project Accountant Assistant
The Accountant Assistant will perform a variety of general accounting support tasks in the accounting department
Duties and Responsibilities
General Duties: Responsible for assisting with general accounting functions including:
• Receiving and issuing invoices;
• Maintaining the register of received and issued invoices;
• Entering data into computer system using defined computer programs (1C, version 8);
• Preparing the relevant documents for payment;
• Maintaining the evidence of the forms with a special regime, including the cancellation and the preparation of relevant documents;
• Maintaining the fixed assets register, including the cancellation and the preparation of the relevant set of document;
• Maintaining the register of materials, including the cancellation and the preparation of the relevant documents;
• Maintaining the register of the inventory, including the cancellation and the preparation of the relevant documents;
• Maintaining the record for car tyres and batteries, including the cancellation and the preparation of the relevant documents;
• Maintaining the cash register;
• Maintaining the debt records;
• Participating in the development of financial reports for managers, donors and public institutions;
• Maintaining a proper inventory of project assets register, including numbering, recording, and reporting;
The Project Accountant Assistant will report directly to the Accountant.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Minimum 2 years accounting experience. Experience in project accounting work is an advantage.
Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency (including reading, writing and speaking) in Romanian/Russian, basic to good level of English is required.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Outlook (Excel, Word and Outlook). Experience working with general ledger accounting systems.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs and motivation letters in English language by February 17, 2017, 16:00 to email@example.com.
No late submissions will be taken into consideration.