ATIC is looking for a part-time intern (Project Assistant).
Duration: 3 months (with possibility of enrolment).
We need someone with an outgoing personality, who will be dedicated and wants to learn. You will be given the opportunity to learn project management and marketing within the B2B and B2C sector and gain relevant work experience in a young team by collaborating on several development projects. You will gain a hands-on experience in project management, social media and marketing.
– Assist in the coordination of corporate and/or affiliate events
– Support the project manager in administrative duties
– Project scheduling and management
– Help form and build client business relationships
– Facilitate meetings
– Prepare client quotations
– An interest in marketing and IT
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Power-Point, Excel, Word)
– Ability of managing databases
– Excellent writing, organizational, and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Highly motivated with strong intuitive and positive attitude
– Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely for internal and external relationships
– Ability to think outside the box
Apply by submitting a cover letter and your CV at – email@example.com
Please note, only strong applicants will be contacted for interviews.