|For:||National Association of ICT Companies|
|Digital Dual VET Project|
|Funded by:||German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ)Deadline:|
|Deadline:||October 6, 2022, 17:00 Chisinau time|
|EXTENDED DEADLINE:||October 12, 2022, 12:00 Chisinau time|
The National Association of ICT Companies (ATIC) hereby invites eligible and qualified companies to submit proposals for the development of the e-learning platform “DIGITAL DUAL VET”, based on this RFP, including the details specified in the Annex 1 – ToR/Technical Specifications.
In formulating their offers, interested companies shall follow the submission protocol and be guided by the list of mandatory documents required the RFP, including the FORMS-A-F (Word).
Electronic Submission Only: The only acceptable submission method is electronical – via email:
to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Irina Oriol, Deputy Project Coordinator
cc: email@example.com – Ana Chirita, Strategic Projects Director
Proposals must be submitted in separate pdf format files corresponding to the:
1) Technical Proposal: Forms A-E and other mandatory documents required by this solicitation documents. There may be one or several PDF files with relevant names.
2) Financial Proposal: Form F – should be password-protected. ATIC will request the password if the proposal is deemed eligible and technically compliant.
- Any submission of the financial proposal that is not password-protected will be disqualified. Also, any submission of the financial proposal together with the password will be disqualified.
- Offers received after the specified deadline (date and time) will be considered late and will NOT be evaluated by ATIC.
- Incomplete offers will not be accepted.
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org – Irina Oriol, Deputy Project Coordinator