|For:||National Association of ICT Companies (ATIC) projects|
|Funded By:||UNICEF Moldova; EU via a delegated Agreement with Sweden|
|Issued By:||National Association of ICT Companies (ATIC)|
|Date of issue:||September 15, 2023|
|Offer deadline:||September 29, 2023, 17:00 Chisinau time|
THE MOLDOVAN ASSOCIATION OF ICT COMPANIES (“ATIC”) is looking for eligible and responsible company(-ies) able to manufacture and supply 3D logo wall signs for the digital laboratories within 69 schools all over the country.
For details on the required services, please refer to:
· Section 3 – Technical Specifications
· Annex 1: List of Schools where EDU Tech Labs will be created.
· Annex 2: LOGO graphic representation
Electronic Submission Only. The only acceptable submission method is electronical – via email:
to: email@example.com – Cristina Sirbu, Procurement Specialist
cc: firstname.lastname@example.org – Ernest Bitca, “Tekwill in every school” Project Manager
Proposals must be submitted in separate pdf format files corresponding to the:
1) Technical Proposal: Forms A-E and other mandatory documents required by this solicitation documents. There may be one or several PDF files with relevant names.
2) Financial Proposal: Form F – should be password-protected. ATIC will request the password if the proposal is deemed eligible and technically compliant.
In formulating their offers, interested companies shall follow the submission protocol and be guided by the list of mandatory documents required the RFQ, including the FORMS-A-F (Word)
Offers received after the specified deadline (date and time) will be considered late and will NOT be evaluated by ATIC. Incomplete offers will not be accepted.