Request for Proposals (RFP): Course Experts
RFP Number: RFP-TWENTYTU-2018-1
Issuance Date: 09.10.2018
Deadline for Offers: 25.10.2018
Description: Instructional designers for TwentyTu online courses
Funded By: ATIC/Tekwill
Issued By: ATIC/Tekwill
Point of Contact: email@example.com, contact person:Radu Marian.
In May 2018, Tekwill announced TwentyTu – an educational project that will provide access to online education to every pupil and teacher in Moldova. 11 online courses for children and 3 for teachers will be available for free on the TwentyTu platform. TwentyTu beneficiaries – children and professors, will receive direct incentives to enroll to courses – such as bonuses at their main grade at the school for children and bonus for didactic promotion for teachers – making our educational product particularly attractive. The project’s mission is to harness Moldova’s untapped human capital and to help grow a generation of citizens that will create, here at home, products and services that will meet economic & social challenges at national and global scale. The name “TwentyTu” stems from our 22nd century outlook, while “tu” in Romanian means “you”. For more information please visit www.twentytu.md and www.facebook.com/twentytu.
The objective of this Request of Proposals is to identify and contract field experts that will write the content curricula for the TwentyTu courses listed below. At least one expert per course ought to be identified. The course experts will work closely with instructional designers and visual experts to deliver the best outcomes to users.
There are three main tasks for the content experts:
1. Develop the entire course content and modules, according to technical instructions and target group. Please note TwentyTu’s instructional design principles:
- Teamwork exercises that require collaboration of users across the platform
- Gamification/learning-by-play tools
- Decision-making exercises that will enhance the users’ abilities in making decisions
The course content shall be developed, where possible, based on the already existing course content.
2. Identify the already existing content for the course and adjust it for the local market, including translating it into Romanian. If the field expert does not speak Romanian, he shall deliver the final product in English.
3. Consult the project managers and instructional design experts on the content.
Courses for children:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Emotional intelligence
- Life Advices
- Digital Literacy
Course for teachers:
- Digital skills (delivered offline)
a. Basic mode
b. Advanced mode
- Innovative methods of learning
- Class management
Offerors shall submit their expression of interest to participate and propose offers until October 26, 2018 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Offerors shall submit their offers electronically.
For full instructions, please download the Request for Proposals in this link: http://bit.ly/rfp-fieldexpertsdoc. If you are also an instructional designer, you can apply for TwentyTu’s RFP for instructional designer. Please find additional info here.